RENT THE HISTORIC THEATER
The Kenworthy is pleased to offer the historic theater for private rentals.
The newly renovated space is the perfect place for your family movie nights, birthday surprises, or business retreats. With concessions, including beer & wine, available for purchase during your event the Kenworthy is the best way to celebrate together.
Additional staff $25 per hour
All rental agreements include 1 staff member. Any additional staff support beyond the initial one will be charged at a rate of $22 per hour, per person and will be determined by Kenworthy Management
Additional Cleaning $100
Additional cleaning fees will be assessed after all events. If the theater is soiled beyond normal standards a fee of $100 will be charged.
Sound/Light support $30 per hour
Projection Fee $30 per event
Sound/Light tech operator $60/hour
Non-profit Discount 25%
All nonprofits will receive a 25% discount on the base rental fee. Some limitations may apply. Nonprofits must be registered with the state and have proof of standing.
Consecutive Day Discount 10%
Any renter who reserves 3 or more consecutive days will receive a 10% discount on the base rental fee. Some limitations may apply.
Rehearsal Discount $25 per hour
Any renter who reserves the Kenworthy for a performance has the opportunity to rent the theater for rehearsals at the rate of $25 per hour.
Our team has adopted best practices as explained by government agencies, and health officials. These practices include:
- Face Coverings – Face coverings are required in all spaces of our theater unless seated in the auditorium.
- Social Distancing – Please respect the 6ft distancing. To support this we have limited seating to a maximum of 20 attendees and one event per day.
- Hand Sanitizer Station – We ask that you use the Hand Sanitizer Station at the concessions stand upon entering and leaving.
- Team Wellness – Our team will participate in daily wellness screening before working.
- Increased Cleaning – We will be cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day and your event.
- Reschedule – If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms, we ask you to reschedule or cancel your event.
For our full health and safety guidelines click here.
See your name in Lights!
Rent the Historic Marquee!
© 2021 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with Elementor