The Kenworthy is pleased to offer private, intimate events in the comfort and safety of the historic theater.
The Kenworthy Theater is a safe way to relax and treat your quarantine cohort (family, employees, friends) to a night out together. Now you can experience everything you love about the Kenworthy, but in your own private theater! The historic Kenworthy is located in the heart of downtown Moscow and features a beautifully renovated auditorium and is great for movie screenings, company meetings, fundraisers, seminars, office parties, birthday parties – we really can do it all.
$300 starting Jan 1, 2021
- If the above email link does not work please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional hours: $25/Hour
- All rental agreements include up to 3 hours. For everyone hour after the initial 3 a rate of $25 per hour will be added to the final invoice.
- Additional staff: $22/ Hour
- All rental agreements include 1 staff member. Any additional staff support beyond the initial one will be charged at a rate of $22 per hour, per person and will be determined by Kenworthy Management
- Additional cleaning fee: $100/Event
- Additional cleaning fees will be assessed after all events. If the theater is soiled beyond normal standards a fee of $100 will be charged.
- Sound/Light support: $25/Hour
- Sound/Light tech/operator: $60/Hour
Our team has adopted best practices as explained by government agencies, and health officials. These practices include:
- Face Coverings – Face coverings are required in all spaces of our theater unless seated in the auditorium.
- Social Distancing – Please respect the 6ft distancing. To support this we have limited seating to a maximum of 20 attendees and one event per day.
- Hand Sanitizer Station – We ask that you use the Hand Sanitizer Station at the concessions stand upon entering and leaving.
- Team Wellness – Our team will participate in daily wellness screening before working.
- Increased Cleaning – We will be cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day and your event.
- Reschedule – If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms, we ask you to reschedule or cancel your event.
For our full health and safety guidelines click here.
Want to wish someone happy birthday? Announce a new member of your family? Make a big announcement publicly? Say it with the Kenworthy Marquee. For only $100 a day/side you can get your message* on one of the biggest signs in downtown Moscow. For scheduling and content review email Jamie at email@example.com
*All messages must be approved by Kenworthy management. Messages are limited in characters.