KPAC seeks a part-time staff member for days, evenings, and weekends with an average of 20-25 hours per week. Work hours will vary depending on programming.
The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre, Inc. (KPAC) is Moscow’s premier historic, downtown, community performing arts venue and cinematic art house dedicated to hosting and providing high quality arts experiences to residents of and visitors to the Palouse region.
KPAC staff members prepare the theatre for various film screenings, rentals, performances, special events and meetings. Duties will include running the KPAC box office, concessions stand, projection and event set up. A KPAC staff member works part time and maintains positive customer relationships by utilizing exemplary customer service skills.
- Sell box office and concession items to all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Operates a cash register and/or credit card equipment; include making change and balancing receipts at the end of each shift
- Perform daily theatre maintenance duties; including cleaning, inventory stock and re- stocks work stations as needed
- Perform set ups of tables, chairs and other equipment necessary for events
- Maintain awareness of daily event schedules
- Operate projector, sound & light equipment and all other related equipment in the theatre
- Distributes literature to patrons and answers questions in response to inquiries about the Kenworthy, shows, and events
- Positively represent the organization to the customer and community
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the Executive Director
- Overall positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work efficiently under little to no supervision
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Some heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. may be required
- Must be able to work nights & weekends and holidays as needed.
- Due to specific job duties applicants must be 19 years or older
To apply send a cover letter, résumé, three references, and class schedule (if applicable) to Christine at email@example.com as one file in PDF format. Visit our About Us page for additional information.
Applications are being accepted now and positions will remain open until filled.